$2,500/Month (Sewer & Trash Included)
1. $45.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee. Each Adult (18 years or older) must fill out an Application to Rent. Incomplete applications will not be processed. All data and information provided must be verifiable. Providing false information shall be caused for rejection or termination of tenancy. Please note that a unit cannot be taken off the market unless Applicant(s) has (have) provided documentation to process the credit check and is qualified, a holding deposit has been received, and the Holding Deposit/Offer to Rent Agreement has been signed.
2. Each Applicant shall have a good credit rating established which will be verified. Lease decision is based upon combined credit score of all applicants. A score of 650 or higher is approved.
3. Applicants employment and/or source of income must be verifiable. Acceptable income verification includes, but is not limited to: W-2 form, a copy of applicants most recent tax return, (for new hires) a certified offer of employment letter on company letterhead. (The following requires 2 consecutive months of documents) Applicants must submit recent pay stubs, bank statements, proof of government payments (such as welfare, disability, social security,etc.), proof of spousal and/or child support payment, proof of retirement income, etc. The combined gross income of all applicants per unit must be equal to or greater that 2.5 times the monthly rent or 2.5 times the balance in the savings account equal or greater than 6 months or term of lease, whichever is greater.
4. Current or prior landlord references will be verified. Failure to pay rent on time. Damage to property or failure to respect the rights of other tenants will disqualify the applicant. Any evictions on the applicants record shall be cause for rejection of the applicant.
5. Criminal Convictions for manufacturing and/or distribution of illegal controlled substances will disqualify the Applicant.
6. Applicant must be over 18 years of age or an emancipated minor in order to sign the rental agreement. For verification purposes the applicant must present a valid government issued photo identification prior to signing the rental agreement.
7. Please be aware that upon approval and move in Renters Insurance will be required
(The Owner and all Employees shall obey Fair Housing Laws, including Federal and State Regulations)